3D ANIMATOR | PREVIS – SHOT CREATOR
firstname.lastname@example.org | 415-510-1998 | eric-3d-animation.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericchen001/
3D animator with over 3 years of professional experience in animating characters, creatures, props, and vehicles. Multiple projects experience as previs shot creator and animator. 1-year lead animator and animation producer experience on animation short film, adapt and accept change quickly from director and supervisor. Professional skills on Maya, After Effects, and Premier.
- Academy of Art University | San Francisco, CA 09-2016 – 12/2019
Master of Fine Arts – Animation and Visual Effects
- Fujian Normal University | Fuzhou, CHINA 09/2012 – 06/2016
Bachelor of Arts – Digital Media Technology
Work Experience |
The Third Floor Inc – Los Angeles, CA
02/2021 – 04/2021
Previs – Shot Creator / Animator
Project: TBA Feature Film – 2022 | TBA TV series – 2022
- Participate in 10 sequences among two projects.
- Daily work includes creating shots and shots revision. Animating characters, creatures, props, vehicles, camera movements, and using Maya effects to create realism for shots.
- Creating small edits for shots to preview the shot continually of sequence.
- Taking directions from the supervisor to accomplish the requirement of the shots.
StudioX – San Francisco, CA
05/2018 – 06/2020
3D Animator / Lead Animator / Animation Producer
3D Animated Short Film: Alien | Coyote’s Place | JR. Giants: Foodie Cats | Dive | Steve | Good & Bad & Beautiful
- Animator: Creating layouts from storyboards, animating characters and creatures in both cartoony style and realistic style.
- Lead Animator: Keeping animation quality to meet the requirements. Cooperating with the director and supervisor to accomplish the film.
- Producer: Using Shotgun to manage tasks for artists, keeping notes of shots on track, editing sequences for daily review, cooperating with director and several departments.
- Software: Maya | Unreal Engine4 | Adobe After Effects | Adobe Premier | Motion Builder
- Animation Production: Film Editing | Production Management | Shotgun (Tool)
- Art: Illustration | Character Design
- English – speaking, reading, writing
- Mandarin – native language